Google Camera (GCAM) is a camera phone application developed by Google for Android. As per history, the Google Camera (GCAM) is the stock camera app for the Google Pixel phones. There is a new update available for the GCam community – ZGCAM which comes with support for the Exynos devices (Samsung devices).
GCam for Exynos:
Users who owned the Samsung Galaxy Devices running Exynos chip find GCAM as a tuff job but it is quite easier to find in the Snapdragon running devices. The problem is now resolved and we have a working GCam mode for Exynos devices, thanks to developer Zoran.
GCam by Zoran is based on Arnova’s Gcam 6.1 versions. You can also try the older/different versions of GCam on the older devices.
ZGCam is compatible with the following models:
- Galaxy Note 20 series
- Galaxy S20 series
- Galaxy Note 10 series
- Galaxy S10 series
- Galaxy S9 series
- Galaxy Note 9
- Galaxy S8 series
- Galaxy Note 8
- Uninstall previous any GCam and delete config files.
- Fixes are automatically Loaded per device.
- You need to disable Framing Hints in Settings, in case of app crash.
- Do not use Configs from v6.1.
- Configs are now only for changing the style of the image and how they are denoised, sharpness, and so on.
- This apk uses the Samsung 3D Scanner app’s package name so Auxiliary lens work. Uninstall that app before installing this GCam.
- If the viewfinder freezes or if the app is crashing, open the settings menu and disable the “framing hints” option.
- Lens Shading Added
- Fixes for One Vision/Action
- Aperture Toggle Fixed
- AeMode Set to 0 for certain Devices
- Rainbow Fix Added(S9 and up)
- (Test Version)
- S20 Series Crash Fix(Clear Data If You Updated)
You can download the ZGCAM for your Samsung Galaxy device from the link below.