Huawei had launched Huawei P40 Lite 5G smartphone in the month of May 2020 with the company’s latest Emotion UI -> EMUI 10.1. The HUAWEI P40 Lite 5G comes with an impressive design in the front 6.4 inches” HUAWEI Punch FullView Display, so there’s no wasted space, just a whole lot of beautiful screen and with a side-mounted fingerprint design, you can unlock it with a single touch.
Now, the Huawei P40 Lite 5G smartphone users started receiving the last month’s (September 2020) security patch update in Europe. The software update comes with version number 10.1.0.243 and the update size is 173MB. Check the changelog below.
Huawei P40 Lite EMUI 10.1.0.243 Changelog:
List of changes:
This update improves system security using Google security patches.
Integrated Android security patches released in September 2020 for improved system security.
1. Your personal data will not be deleted by the update. However, we recommend that you back up important data before updating.
2. If problems occur during the update, call the Huawei customer hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center.
Huawei P40 Lite 5G key Specifications:
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS
- Processor: Kirin 820 5G
- RAM: 6GB
- ROM: 128GB
- OS: Android 10 (EMUI 10.1)
- Resolution: 2400×1080 pixels and does not have rounded corners
- Rear Camera: 4 Cameras (64-megapixel main camera with f/1.8 aperture, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.4 aperture, a 2-megapixel macro camera, and a 2-megapixel depth camera.
- Front Camera: Hole in the upper left corner of the panel and offers 16-megapixel resolution and an F / 2.0 aperture.
- Battery: 4000mAh capacity.
How to check and download EMUI 10.1 update manually?
Tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Or Download from Support App: Go to Support app > Services ->Update > Check for updates.