Honor has started rolling out the September 2020 security patch update for Honor Play 4 Pro 5G smartphone users. Honor has launched this smartphone in the month of June this year in China. The latest firmware update comes with version number 184.108.40.206/116 which is based on Magic UI 3.1.
This security update includes the (CVE announced in the September 2020 Android security bulletin. It includes 3 Critical, 19 High levels). Check the changelog below.
Honor Play 4 Pro Magic UI 220.127.116.11/116 Changelog:
- 18.104.22.168/114— 22.214.171.124/116
Integrates Google security patches released in September 2020 for improved system security.
Already included in previous updates:CVE-2020-0251,CVE-2020-0252,CVE-2020-0253,CVE-2020-0254,CVE-2020-0260, CVE-2020-0069,CVE-2019-14000.
Honor Play 4 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 6.57 inches, TFT LCD (IPS)
- Resolution: 2400*1080 pixels
- OS: Magic UI 3.1.0 (Android 10)
- Processor: Kirin 990
- GPU: Mali – G76
- Rear Camera: 40 MP (f/1.8 aperture AF) + 8 MP (f/2.4 aperture AF OIS), supports auto focus (laser focus/phase focus/contrast focus)
- Front Camera: 32 MP (f/2.0 aperture FF) + 8 MP (f/2.2 aperture FF), supports a fixed focal length.
- Battery: 4200mAh
- Other: Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C.
How to check and Download the Magic UI 126.96.36.199/116 manually?
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Or open HiCare (Support) app > Update > Check for updates.
Please note that before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any error.
Source – HuaweiUpdate