Honor V30 smartphone users receiving Magic UI 4.0 beta update and push it to users who have successfully registered for the internal test nolog. The latest Magic UI 4.0 beta software update brings build number 184.108.40.206 (C00E115R4P5) and comes with a large 2.98GB package size.
The Honor 30 and Honor V30 smartphone series will be the first batch to be equipped, and in the future, the device will be upgraded to Harmony OS 2.0. Check the changelog below.
Honor V30 series Magic UI 220.127.116.11 Changelog:
- Honor 30
- Honor 30 Pro
- Honor 30 Pro+
- Honor V30
- Honor V30 Pro
- Smart AOD: AOD now allows you to customize your screen. Improvement in user experience and brings vivid, dynamic, visual elements for Always-on Display (AOD).
- Multi-Window: It allows you to open apps in a floating window or minimize it to a floating bubble for easier access later. It helps in multitasking.
- Smoother Animation: The brand new feature which creates a smoother, more unified, and visually pleasing experience when you tap or slide the screen.
- Subtle effects: During on/off the switches, subtle effects have been enhanced throughout the OS for greater visual satisfaction.
- Multi-screen collaboration: It offers collaboration between PCs and Smartphones. Smartphones. By just one touch your phone and PCs get connected and your mobile’s screen will display on the laptop in real-time. You can control both the devices at the same time with a mouse and keyboard.
- AL Subtitles: Search articles o pictures in different languages and translate the words or paragraphs by selecting and adjusting the selection.
- Transparent Permissions: A pop-up display of app permission instruction for you to request permission.
How to check and download Magic UI 4.0 manually?
Tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Or Download from Support App: Go to Support app > Services ->Update > Check for updates.
Source – HuaweiUpdate