In Honor’s portfolio the device name Honor 9X Pro will be the first smartphone to come pre-installed with the AppGallery. The Honor 9X Pro has a good value with great performance, a decent camera, a big screen, and a long-lasting battery. However, slow battery charging, a bulky shape, and app availability let it down.
Now, Honor has started pushing out last month’s (September 2020) security patch update for Honor 9X Pro in India. The latest firmware update is based on EMUI 9.1 that brings the build number EMUI 22.214.171.124 which carries the 105MB small package size. Check the changelog below.
HONOR 9X PRO EMUI 126.96.36.199 CHANGELOG:
- EMUI 188.8.131.52
List of changes:
This update improves system security using Android security patches.
Integrated Android security patches released in September 2020 for improved system security.
1) This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
2) If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
HONOR 9X PRO SPECIFICATIONS:
- Display: 6.59 inches, 2,340 x 1,080 pixels, IPS-LCD
- Dimensions / weight: 163.1 x 77.2 x 8.8 mm, 206 g.
- SoC: Kirin 810 with eight cores (2x Cortex A76 2.27 GHz + 6x Cortex A55 1.88 GHz)
- GPU: Mali G52
- RAM: 6 GB
- Storage capacity: 256 GB (expandable by up to 512 GB)
- Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.1
- Camera: 48 + 8 + 2 megapixels, aperture f / 1.8
- Front camera: 16 megapixels, aperture f / 2.2, Pop-Up Camera
- Battery: 4,000 mAh
- Interfaces: Dual SIM, 4G LTE, microSD, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5 mm audio, USB Type-C.
How to check and download the EMUI 9.1 update manually?
Tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Or Download from Support App: Go to Support app > Services ->Update > Check for updates.