Huawei Enjoy 10 smartphone users receiving a new EMUI 9.1 update in China. The EMUI 9.1 update changelog suggests a security patch released in the month of August 2020. The latest update for Huawei Enjoy 10 comes with software version 220.127.116.11. Check the changelog below.
Huawei Enjoy 10 EMUI 18.104.22.168 Changelogs:
- ART-AL00x, ART-AL00m & ART-TL00x
- 22.214.171.124 → 126.96.36.199
This update improves system security using Android security patches. (Currently available in China).
Integrated Android security patches released in August 2020 for improved system security.
Huawei Enjoy 10 key Specifications:
- Display: 6.39 inches (16.23 cm),IPS LCD
- Resolution: 720 x 1560 pixels,with punch-hole display
- Processor: Octa core (2.2 GHz, Quad-core, Cortex A73 + 1.7 GHz, Quad-core, Cortex A53)
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB
- Rear Camera: 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF , 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Front Camera:8 MP, f/2.0
- Battery: 4000mAh
How to check and download EMUI 9.1 manually?
Tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Or Download from Support App: Go to Support app > Services ->Update > Check for updates.
Source – HuaweiUpdate