Huawei Watch GT 2 smartphone is preferred by many tech lovers and it is best for swimming, this smartwatch from Huawei will help you keep a tab on how active your lifestyle is. The Watch GT 2 is powered by a Kirin A1 chipset, this smart wearable device keeps track of every move you make while consuming low power.
Huawei TruSeen in (version 3.5) Watch GT 2 and Huawei TruSleep 2.0 technologies, this watch keeps you updated on your heart’s health and sleep patterns.
The Huawei Watch GT 2 getting the latest update with firmware version 18.104.22.168. It brings new enhancements to the system including fixes for some issues and improvements for system stability.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Key Specifications:
- Huawei Watch GT 2 runs on two weeks of battery life
- It is powered by Kirin A1 Chipset with Bluetooth v5.1 BLE
- 3D Design with AMOLED Display
- 15 Smart workout Sports Modes
- Inbuilt Microphone & Speaker for Bluetooth Calling & Music.
- Fitness & Outdoor
- Battery Runtime: Upto 14 days.
How to update?
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose the latest software update, follow the onscreen instructions to update your smartwatch.