Honor X10 Max (KKG-AN00) smartphone users getting Magic UI 3.1 update in China. The latest software update brings with the build number 22.214.171.124 and it is based on Magic UI 3.1.1. The new firmware update optimizes the shooting effect of the camera and also improves the system stability. Check the changelog below.
Honor X10 Max Magic UI 126.96.36.199 Changelog:
Camera: Optimize the shooting effect of the camera in some scenes.
WLAN: Optimize the stability of WLAN connection and improve the Internet experience.
System: Optimize system stability.
1. Please make sure that your phone is not ROOT. You can upgrade to version 188.8.131.52 online after receiving the push.
2. The version is pushed in batches. Users who have not received it yet, please wait patiently.
3. This upgrade will not delete your data, but it is still recommended that you back up all important data to the PC or the cloud before the upgrade.
4. The system will restart after the update is completed. Please wait patiently for about five minutes.
Honor X10 Max Key Specifications:
- Display: 7.09 inches, 356 PPI, RGBW, HDR 10, DCI -P3
- Processor: MediaTek 800 5G
- Resolution: 2280 x 1080 pixels
- OS: Android 10 (Magic UI 3.1.1)
- Rear Camera: 48 MP + 2MP
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 64/128GB
- Battery: 5000mAh, 22.5W.
How to check and download Magic UI 3.1.1 update manually?
Tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Or Download from Support App: Go to Support app > Services ->Update > Check for updates.
Source – HuaweiUpdate